Best Shopify Contact Form Apps 
Shaping your store for your customers is smart. And even with a highly targeted market, your customers are likely to be a diverse bunch with different communication preferences.
Some will prefer to use FAQs to answer their questions. Others will message you using a chat service, some will email, some will call, and others will use a contact form.
Options are important — and your store should not be without an easy-to-use contact form. The preset fields in a contact form make it easy for your customers to ask questions, sign up, book a service, leave feedback or check details about orders, products, inventory, shipping, and so on.
The great thing about contact forms is that you capture email addresses and phone numbers and add a lot more options than simply Name/Email/Message/SEND.
To build great contact forms for your Shopify store, you need to be able to customize them to fit in with customer requirements and your brand. For instance, you might want to create a field to request more information or add a check box or calendar so that customers can select dates.
Ultimately, contact forms are a great tool for improving a store’s customer service, reputation, and sales.
You can do that by using one of the many Shopify contact form apps out there. And many of the apps do a lot more besides creating simple contact us forms.
We’ve checked a few of them out for you and present six of the best apps here…
Easy Contact Form Builder is an app by qikify (I think you are meant to say that “quickify”) that is another of the best-reviewed Shopify apps.
That might be partly due to its popular free version but there is also a paid version that unlocks more features. Even with the free version, it’s easy to build forms that retrieve information from customers and helps you engage with them.
Price: Free version available (one form up to 10 fields). Basic plans at $5.99/month (up to 3 forms) and Premium plan at $7.99/month (unlimited forms)
Free Trial? Yes — 7-day free trial
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars): 4.8 (369 reviews)
Main pros:Easily display forms as popups, bubbles or embedded on any page
- Display “contact us” button on contact page or any other page
- Contact forms, feedback forms, booking forms, pre-order forms, etc.
- No technical expertise required to set up or use
- Turn any call-to-action button (e.g., add-to-cart) into a trigger-form button (to ask for quotation/feedback, etc.)
- Multi-purpose form builder with various fields and file uploads available
- Dropdown lists, multiple choices, checkboxes, and date pickers available
- Save submissions from forms and export submissions/contacts as CSV
- Integrate contacts to Shopify Customer list, Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Email notification options available
- Many customization options including color, font, size of form/button, trigger button, etc.
- Free version available
- Paid plans are affordable
- Short free trial (only 7 days)
Contact Us Form Builder by Zotabox is a stylish and popular contact form builder that solves many of the common problems that Shopify store owners face with forms – such as customization and security
issues.The app used to have a free version but despite now being a full paid app, it has consistently great reviews from Shopify store owners. This says a lot about its overall performance and the customer support.
They even offer a guarantee that the app will increase your sales in 30 days or your money back!
Price: Starter plan at $12.99/month (up to 5,000 web visits per month). Express plan at $29.99/month (up to 5 contact forms and 25,000 web visits per month). Platinum plan at $79.99/month (up to 10 contact forms and 150,000 web visits per month)
Free Trial? Yes — 30-day free trial
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars): 4.7 (846 reviews)
- Embeddable or stand-alone forms for your store
- Optional attachments to forms including departments, custom fields, calendar, auto-response, I agree checkbox, etc.
- Can customize templates for customer reviews and feedbackCustom background images available for
- Multiple forms available per website
- Secure and reliable
- Can save data for 90 days
- Integrates with 20+ email providers
- Secure using Ajax and HTML5 technology
- Maintains your normal website speed -no slowing down
- Easy to install and use
- Generous free trial — 30 days
- More expensive than other apps reviewed here
- No free version
Form Builder – Contact Form by Globo allows you to build contact forms or customize forms for your store’s needs and display them anywhere on your store.
Using this app, it’s easy to create responsive, user-friendly forms that make it easy for customers to get in touch. The free version is a very popular choice if you just need a single form.
More advanced, multistep forms using conditional logic are also available, even with the free version of this app.
Price: Free version available (one form and up to 12 fields). Premium plan at $9.90/month (unlimited forms and fields)
Free Trial? Yes — 7-day free trial
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars): 4.7 (679 reviews)
- Unlimited number of forms and input fields in paid version
- Display your form anywhere by short code: liquid code, product description, page content, blog, etc.
- Fully mobile-responsive forms
- Many customizable options (headers, footers, colors, buttons, backgrounds, etc.)
- Automated email to shop owner for each form submitted
- Automated email response options
- Form data is stored and reviewable
- Can upload attachment files (images, docs, etc.)
- Customizable “thank you” messages after form submitted
- Multi-step forms available (with conditional logic)
- Easy to install and use – no technical expertise required
- Free version available
- Integrates with key email apps
- Data security ensured
- Excellent Shopify reviews
- Short free trial (7 days only)
- A few problems with unresponsive support
Sticky Contact Us Contact Form is an app by the team at Premio. It helps you create many types of forms and display them how you like — embedded or floating on any page.
Its free plan may be suitable for smaller stores and those just starting up who want interested visitors to be able to contact support from anywhere. The paid plans are more growth-oriented and should help you capture more leads and increase sales.
This app also helps you set up social buttons so that visitors can connect with you on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Instagram, etc.
Price: Limited free version available (500 visitors/month and one contact form). Basic plan at $9/month (10,000 visitors /month), Pro plan at $15/month (50,000 visitors/month), Growth plan at $29/month (150,000 visitors/month)
Free Trial? No
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars): 4.9 (26 reviews)
- Provides floating contact forms for customers
- Can show “Contact Us” tab on any page
- Can set different positions for mobile and desktop forms
- Customizable colors, fonts, position, text, etc.
- Custom fields including text, text area, date, website, dropdown and number fields
- Simple for customers to contact support from any page
- Collect all contact form leads to your Shopify Customers tab or to email
- Social and chat buttons including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Instagram, etc.
- Visitors can minimize the floating bar on desktop and mobile
- Can add a GDPR consent checkbox to contact forms
- Track the URL from which your contact form was submitted
- Can schedule and show the contact form only on your workdays/hours
- Translate the “contact us” to any language based on country or URL (paid version)
- Easily integrates with Mailchimp and Klaviyo (paid versions only)
- Fewer reviews than other contact form apps reviewed here
- No free trial
With over 1,000 top reviews from merchants, Contact Form | Easy Contact Us by POWR is another of the undisputed leading contact form apps for Shopify.
The Powr team is no stranger to Shopify apps. It is responsible for over 50 apps, all of which they provide access to in their bundled premium business plan.
This one helps you build professional-looking, easy-to-use forms to collect any information you need for your Shopify store.
Price: Free version available (up to 25 submissions per month and 6 form elements). Paid plans at $9.99/month (up to 100 submissions per month and 12 form elements), $17.49/month (up to 1,000 submissions per month and 20 form elements), and $89.99/month (access to all 50 POWR apps)
Free Trial? No
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars): 4.6 (1214 reviews)
- Create many types of forms, including contact, sign up, order, enquiry, request-a-quote, etc.
- Easy to connect sign up, contact, or membership forms to Shopify Customers and Mailchimp
- Get instant email alerts for form submissions on order forms
- New contacts saved in a centralized My Contacts list that integrates with Shopify Customers
- Create autoresponder emails for customers
- Multiple field options, including dropdowns, multiple choice, email/phone, images, star ratings, etc.
- Multi-step/multi-page forms available
- Conditional logic – show/hide answers based on the user’s previous answers (paid plans)
- Customizable positioning of forms
- Save all form data to your own dashboard and export to CSV in one click
- File uploads (paid plans)
- Multiple options to limit submissions
- Quick to install – no expertise required
- Integration with Mailchimp
- Free plan allows unlimited number of forms and unlimited views
- A few comments about slow-loading pages, which the team was trying to fix
- No free trial of paid plans
Improved Contact Form by Awio allows Shopify store owners to easily set up popup contact forms and receive messages from visitors and customers for free, without editing your theme.
The free plan should generate interest from new and upcoming stores as it allows three contact forms before you need to think about an upgrade to a paid plan.
Price: Free version available (up to 3 contact forms). Premium paid plan at $12/month (up to 10 contact forms) and unlimited Advanced plan at $29/month.
Free Trial? No
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars): 4.5 (232 reviews)
- Optional “Contact Us” button in the corner of each page that pops up an in-page contact form
- Customizable fields for forms — name, e-mail, phone, etc.
- Customize text, colors, background images, etc.
- Receive contact form submissions at your existing mailbox
- Smart contact forms tell you the submitter’s location (city, state, country), IP address, how they found your site and path to contacting you
- Built-in bot spam protection
- Responsive design for mobile browsers
- Free version provides up to 3 contact forms
- Access to free widgets within the paid versions, e.g., promo popups, social media buttons, opt-in popups, etc.
- Simple to install – no technical expertise required
- Most negative reviews seem historical – all smooth and good recently
Build better forms to grow your store
Mobile-responsive, simple-to-fill forms are essential to the success of most Shopify stores in 2022. Easy forms help create a frictionless user experience that makes interacting with you and your store a breeze for customers.
To be frank, that’s what they now expect …or they will go elsewhere.
Get your forms right and it’s another box ticked on the path to growing your store’s reputation, service, and sales. Hopefully, the Shopify contact form apps reviewed above helps with that…