Best Shopify Page Builder App 
Building pages for your Shopify store shouldn’t be a chore. And you shouldn’t need a degree in coding.
The right Shopify page builder app ensures you design beautiful, brand-consistent pages without ever needing to touch a line of code, call your developer or tear your hair out trying to get your pages looking right.
True, there are default page builder templates included in all Shopify themes but dedicated apps are less restrictive and take store design to another level.
Simple, effective, and often free, the best Shopify page builder apps make it a breeze to create pages.
Whether you need to launch a new store or add landing pages for collections or products to an existing one, what used to take days can now take minutes.
The best apps even help you with the sales funnel too – as you’ll see from the top seven described below (in no particular order).
If you get over 2,000 reviews from Shopify merchants and maintain a 4.8 average rating, you must be doing something right.
This is one of the most popular and best-reviewed Shopify page builder apps around – used by over 12,000 active ecommerce brands. It is especially suited to stores that can justify paying a substantial monthly fee in return for its extra conversion-optimization features.
Price: From $39/month up to $149/month
Free Trial? Yes -10 days
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):4.8 (2,293 reviews)
- Easily create landing pages/product pages for your store with a drag and drop tool
- Utilize up to 20 different elements on each page
- Optimize pages for conversions with countdown timers, hover effects, parallax, tabs, etc.
- Customize page titles, actions, price displays, discounts, etc.
- Set up schedules for page publishing
- Fast page-loading speed
- Fully mobile-friendly
- Includes SEO tools to optimize for search
- Zero coding skills required
- Track performance of pages (click-through rates, conversions, bounce rates, etc.)
- A/B test pages in the premium plans to optimize conversions
- Excellent customer support via email/live chat
- More expensive than other apps – and no free version
- The basic $39/month plan has a 25-page publishing limit and no split-testing facility
Pagefly is probably the best-reviewed page builder app on Shopify – with over 4,000 reviews and an average rating of 4.9.
This is highly impressive so you won’t be surprised to hear that it offers comprehensive features and allows you to design eye-catching pages for your entire store. It includes an option to amend coding so it is equally as useful for tech-minded store owners as beginners with no tech skills.
Price: Free plan available. Paid versions from $19/month up to $99/month
Free Trial? No – free version available, though
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):4.9 (4,247 reviews)
- Over 70 ready-to-use templates to start you off with your pages
- Create multiple page types besides sales landing pages (home, about, contact, etc.)
- Professional appearance and easy-to-use interface
- Drag and drop forms available
- Over 40 page elements to add to pages
- Upsell lists, products lists, and collection lists available to help boost sales
- Mobile responsive
- Fast-loading and search-optimized pages
- Fully customizable
- Easy to incorporate visual and multimedia content into pages
- Optional code editing so it is suitable for designers as well as beginners
- Live chat support and YouTube support channel
- Free version available
- The free version only allows one page per page type
Gempages is another Shopify page builder app that simply must be included in any review of this category of apps.It is used by over 15,000 ecommerce sellers worldwide, with an average rating of 4.9 from over 2,000 Shopify reviews placing it in the “best of class” category.
The app works with all Shopify themes and helps you build on the basic design to create pages that convert more visitors into sales.
Price: From $15/month up to $59/month for the advanced plan
Free Trial? Yes – 10 days
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):4.9 (2,005 reviews)
- Build pages using a simple drag and drop tool
- Customize pages – including product pages, home, collection, blog, etc.
- Work from a large series of templates and library of elements
- Add forms, Instagram feeds, images, add-to-cart buttons, tabs, sliders, tables, videos and social buttons
- Add Google maps to pages
- Sync your store with Facebook Pixel and Google Shopping
- Mobile-friendly and fast-loading pages
- Pages remain visible even if you uninstall the app
- Video tutorials provided inside the app
- Highly rated customer support
- Reasonably priced – suitable for beginners
- No free plan available
- $15/plan only includes two types of pages
From over 1,000 Shopify user reviews, LayoutHub Easy Page Builder has rarely received anything less than the maximum five stars. That is a testament to the reliability and effectiveness of this app for building your store’s pages.
With its “block template” set up, it’s easy to create pages for a new store or add pages to an existing one. The reasonable monthly rates make it an ideal option for small business and startup stores.
Price: Free plan available, Paid plans from $14.99/month up to $59.99/month for unlimited pages
Free Trial? No – free plan available
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):5.0 (1,017 reviews)
- Can build landing pages, product pages, FAQs, contact, about, blog, “coming soon” pages and more
- All templates optimized for conversions
- Select from pre-designed layouts and blocks in an extensive library
- Import complete pages or design your own, block by block, by using the drag and drop tool
- Simple to use – no tech knowledge required and intuitive interface
- New layouts added frequently to the library
- Mobile responsive for all devices
- Preview tool available
- You retain ownership of pages even after the removal of the app
- Compatible with all Shopify themes
- Support level increases with the level of plan (live support 24/7 for Pro plan and above)
- The free plan is limited to three page types so if you want to build a complete store you’ll need a paid plan
- Fewer customization options than some other page builder apps in this review
Zipify is a page builder app for Shopify that uses proven strategies for promoting products and converting more visitors. That’s because it was designed by a Top 100 ecommerce store. The strategies it applies have been tried and tested first in a store that generates over $60 million per year.
The app does more than simply build pages – it helps you build the type of sales funnel that is essential to generating leads, engagement and revenue: the keys to the success of any store.
Price: $67/month (Basic) and $97/month (Plus)
Free Trial? Yes – 14 days
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):4.7 (446 reviews)
- Offers a large and growing selection of templates that are proven to convert
- Powerful drag and drop builder for adding blocks to your pages
- Easily add conversion features like countdown timers, optin forms, image carousels, and buy boxes to show product comparisons
- Copy entire sales funnels that have been optimized in the app developer’s own ecommerce store
- Fast-loading and mobile-responsive pages
- No designer or developer required – simple integration, user interface and customization
- A/B testing available for premium users
- Unlimited pages can be created in both the Basic and Plus plans
- Accurate tracking of data
- Integrates with Facebook, Google, etc.
- Chat and email support provided
- Higher price entry point than most other apps reviewed here
- Some criticism of support response times
Buildify is a widget-based page builder app for Shopify that, according to the developers, allows you to build pages for your ecommerce store in minutes.
While it is not quite as established as some of the other Shopify page builder apps reviewed here, it has been positively reviewed by most users and is worth a look, given its low monthly price point.
Free Trial? Yes – 7 days
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):4.2 (68 reviews)
- Multiple widgets provided for creating engaging pages
- Pages can be created in minutes using the simple drag and drop builder
- Intuitive and easy to use without any tech skills
- Widgets include grids, slides, contact forms, price tables, progress bar, countdown timer, social networks, videos, etc.
- Works with products, landing pages, articles, blog posts
- Fully customizable and editable
- Uses S3 bucket with CloudFront CDN for unparalleled speed and uptime for images and other media files
- Mobile-friendly pages with responsive layout
- Integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Reasonably priced with just one flat rate plan providing access to all features
- No free version available
- Few recent reviews
Hypervisual, as the name suggests, is more about images than text. It is an excellent page builder app for stores that are image-heavy but it does more than create beautiful stores.
Designed by ecommerce store owners, this app also helps your sales funnel. It provides cross-sell and upsell tools, as well as optin forms. It integrates with major email automation programs so it could be ideal if email campaigns are at the forefront of your marketing strategy.
Price: From $9.95/month (up to 12 active pages) to $49/month (for unlimited pages)
Free Trial? Yes – 14 days
Average Shopify Rating (out of 5 stars):4.9 (112 reviews)
- Easy to create attractive landing pages with no coding skills
- Especially geared towards image-heavy sites: can use giant-sized images to highlight key features
- Easy to embed videos
- Can embed add-to-cart forms for products or entire collections
- Add cross-sell and upsell options for customers without leaving the page
- Easy to add short snippets of text and subheadings to images
- Works on products, collections, blog posts and pages (including home)
- SEO and mobile-friendly
- Built-in optin forms for capturing details and growing subscriptions
- Integrates with MailChimp and Klaviyo for ease of mailing optin subscriptions
- Integrates each page with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel for retargeting
- Generous 14-day free trial
- Low entry price point
- No Hypervisual branding
- Email and in-app chat support
- No free version
Make Pages That Sell With Shopify Page Builders
There you go. You now have all the info you need to design eye-catching pages for your store without the grief.
Or the developers.
Anyone can drag and drop, after all.
Each of the apps described above is simple to install and use and allows you to create stunning, customized pages in a matter of minutes. Some even allow you to do that for free.
Choose from these seven best Shopify page builder apps and go for the one that will best help you stand out, promote your products, get more subscribers and followers, and increase sales.