Address validator is an app by RoboTurk that’s been around for over five years and is well-established among thousands of Shopify merchants.
With consistently strong reviews from merchants, this one is certainly one of the best options if you just need to validate shipping addresses to reduce failed deliveries and delays.
Busy stores with high order volumes end up paying a little for the privilege but costs will be minimal for new and upcoming stores.
- Free to install and the first 100 orders are free. $0.05 per order thereafter.
- Customers are prompted with suggestions and notified when address issues are detected
- Prompts customers to correct mistakes and input new addresses if necessary
- Identifies undeliverable addresses
- Can prevent delivery to PO Boxes, ShipStations, parcel collects and addresses with missing street number/name, non-Latin characters, noncontiguous states, etc.
- Emails and tags to prevent orders created with invalid addresses from being shipped
- Address prompts can be embedded into the checkout process for Shopify Plus users (otherwise in the Thank You page AFTER checkout)
- Customizable prompts/emails to match your brand
- Seamless customer experience
- Can be used directly in Shopify admin
- Will check for Google Autocomplete errors
- International reach covering orders for over 20 countries
- Fully mobile-friendly
- Only loads on the Thank You page post-checkout unless you have Shopify Plus — so it cannot block addresses, only correct them