GTranslate leverages Google Translate and Bing’s automatic translation services to translate and display your Shopify site into more than 100 different languages.
The app’s full capabilities are only available by purchasing the business version. Note, editing translations and multilingual SEO options are not part of the free plan.
Once you’ve upgraded to the paid version you’ll have access to a dashboard where you can manually edit all your automatic translations and track your translation traffic.
If you require more advanced customization of your language switcher you’ll need the help of the GTranslate team or some code experience.
- Free plan available
- Free 15 day trial available
- GTranslate uses Google Translate to automatically translate your website into 103 languages
- Translate posts, pages, categories, tags, menus, widgets, themes, and plugins
- Visitors can change the language of your pages using a multi-language widget
- There are 10 different widget designs that allow you to display languages using a dropdown menu, flags, text, and more
- Everything in GTranslate is configured from one central settings page
- Page URLs can be translated if you upgrade to the business plan
- Infrequent issues with themes glitching out when changing to some languages, seems to be resolved more recently
- Translation of some languages might not always be 100% accurate (has improved over time)