If you get 80% of SEO right, the other 20% is probably not worth spending too much time or money on. That’s what this app is all about.
It’s an excellent time saver, ignoring all the ‘noise’ and just telling you what it’s worth you spending your time and money on with your search engine optimization: that includes page titles, headings, meta descriptions, speed, article structure, content, and much more.
It’s a popular little app with over 86,000 store owners using it already; it has excellent reviews.
- 14 day free trial
- Helps you find and fix important SEO issues that may hamper your search rankings
- Automatically searches for broken links, page title/description mistakes, structural issues, speed issues.
- Fixes problems with headings, image ALT tags, filenames, etc.
- Assists with structured data and rich snippets to increase chances of featuring prominently on the first page of Google
- Helps you optimize your blog
- Provides keyword tools
- Includes code snippets that help you fix issues yourself and improve rankings
- No free plan