There are two apps of the same name – and both are included in this accounting apps review so careful not to get them confused.
First, the one by the team at Webgility. It allows you to sync orders, inventory, and fees to QuickBooks, Xero or NetSuite, keeping the books in order and providing visibility on cashflow.
This app is used by thousands of merchants on Shopify – and is one of the best-reviewed accounting apps out there.
- Easily sync Shopify orders to Xero and QuickBooks Online/Desktop (and NetSuite in the more advanced versions)
- Sync daily summary or each transaction/settlement
- Live updates to your inventory with every Shopify sale
- Automatically create missing items for order-level tracking
- Keep bank deposits matched with accounts and sales taxes in order
- Gain insight into cashflow, revenue, expenses and performance
- Maintain compliance and an up-to-date inventory
- Sales tax compliance for single or multiple tax jurisdictions
- Helps you handle refunds and cancellations
- Record Shopify related fees as a separate bill transaction or as part of the original sale
- Unlimited support included in all packages
- Optional white-glove onboarding provided
- Excellent reviews from Shopify merchants
- Some users have difficulties setting up – but the support team is on hand to assist
- No free version