Smile.io offers just what it says: a rewards program without many bells, whistles or extras. A point-based reward program and a referral program are available on all plans, and a VIP program is available on the paid plans. Smile.io is unusual among the Shopify Loyalty Apps we surveyed in that pricing is based purely on features, and not on your number of customers, orders or rewards. Ostensibly you could have 100K customers making 50K orders and earning 70K rewards and as long as you’re satisfied with the basic features, the plan would remain free. (We didn’t test out that theory, though, so don’t quote us on it.) Smile.io’s free plan includes point-based and referral programs, along with limited reward emails. The $49/month plan gets you a few more features and the $199/month plan gets you all the integral features you’d be looking for in a robust rewards program.
- Free to install with basic features.
- Customizable rewards launcher, panel, and emails to match your brand aesthetic.
- Allows guest shoppers to earn and redeem points to encourage repeat purchases.
- Seamless Integration with apps for email, reviews, and customer service.
- Reminds customers of their points & referral link with Nudges to boost engagement.
- Can auto-translate the entire smile loyalty program to one of 6 preset languages.
- Shopify reviews indicate that customer support is quick and responsive.
- No free trial available.
- A bit on the pricey side if more than 2 integrations required.