The Parex Bridge app is designed for Shopify stores using Xero as their accounting package – and may be a great option if you are just starting out in ecommerce or are beginning to grow.
The attractive pricing goes down well in the Shopify community, where Parex Bridge has become one of the best-reviewed Xero accounting apps.
- Automatically syncs your Shopify data with a Xero online account
- Syncs all order information such as customer, line items, taxes, shipping, etc.
- Syncs automatically in real-time or daily – or you can do it manually if you prefer
- Manage prepaid orders and delayed-payment orders more effectively – the app syncs when payment is made
- Manage cancellations and refunds
- Tax and shipping lines synced to your Xero account
- Optional add-on that syncs inventory between Shopify and Xero
- Suitable for stores with customers in Australia, UK, US, NZ, South Africa, Ireland and Canada
- New features are regularly added by the developer
- Easy to install and use
- Good reports about customer support
- Short free trial – only 7 days
- Occasional problems reported with the inventory component