You’re probably familiar with Zendesk. It’s one of the most commonly used customer service systems, adopted by some of the largest companies in the world.
It describes itself as “a growing family of products that work together to improve customer relationships, and can be embedded and extended through an open development platform.”
It includes an embeddable help center, live chat, and tickets, which can be provided direct from the Shopify storefront: this helps to maintain brand consistency and increase the efficiency of support interactions.
- 14 day free trial
- Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Expert directory
- Subscription-based notifications
- ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Ticket creation, submission and ticket response
- Automated responses
- SLA management
- Wide array of multi-channel help features - Customer portal, Live help chat, Phone support, IVR, Call scripting, Social integration, Email support, Help Desk CRM integration
- No free plan
- Some complaints about complicated UI, and lack of customization